Today business blogging should be regarded as an essential part of your online marketing. It increases your company’s name recognition across the internet and positions you as the expert within your industry. In addition it allows you to articulate the distinction between you and your competition.
Industry experts agree that the more blog posts you publish, the more qualified leads you’ll drive to your web site, and thereby converting more of those leads into real business.
Successful blogs will not only be informative but they should also be entertaining. They should either tell a story as in case studies or solve a problem that your future client is experiencing.
When writing a blog – stick to a single topic based on only one of your keywords – that pertains to your niche market. Do not try to be all things to all people. If you have two topics that are unrelated, write a separate blog post.
Don’t Forget Your Call To Action
Let’s face it, the reason we are writing blogs is to increase our business in order to make more money. So the one thing you must include within your blog is a specific “call to action”. Whether that action is to comment, pick up the phone and call or enter their name and email – you must tell your reader exactly what you want him/her to do. Spell it out clearly! Walk them through what you want them to do. And tell them when to do it.
Place your call to action within your post as well as on sidebar.
Before You Hit That Publish Button
Well you’re just about ready to publish your blog, but before you do – check these things:
- Your blog is only about 1 topic.
- You only have 1 main headline – that gets the reader’s attention and contains the main keyword.
- You haven’t over used your keyword (no more than 3-4 times per 100 words). Use synonyms in its place.
- We cannot emphasize enough the power of calls-to-action in driving traffic to your blog. So make sure you’ve included a specific “call to action”.
- You’ve proof read your copy for typos and it is written for your future client and not for the search engines.
- You’re proud of what you have accomplished.
Okay – you’re ready. Hit the publish button!
However, if you DO NOT believe you have optimized your post to its fullest potential – contact me at (301) 850-4850. I will:
- Write your headlines
- Optimize your meta data
- Edit your url
- And set up the internal links for you.
Call within the next 5 days and receive the special price of $17.00 per blog post